Wednesday, April 12, 2017

So, as all you Illy readers know, Hiei, the little liar, has created an issue for ACHE with his BS behavior. Well, if you thought his normal antics were bad, we now have evidence that tops the cake.

We have been in communication with the members of his previous alliance, Coin. Their new leader Monk told us that Hiei was leaving Illy and was going to give his cities to the people in Coin. Today his capital was captured by Coin member Poppet. As an aside, we like the people from Coin. They have been very nice to work with and we hope they do take some of Hiei's cities so that they can benefit from this disaster and he can, hopefully, leave Illy for good.

Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that he forwarded a message chain, between He and I, to poppet as proof that we were being difficult and that she could take his town. It not only included ridiculous accusations and lies, but he blatantly rewrote all 5 of the messages included, that were written by both myself and him, as proof of our "bullying".  Fortunately for us, and decidedly less so for him, I saved the actual original messages.  I will be posting them both here.

Here is the one that was sent to Poppet who forwarded it to Monk who sent it to me.....

FW: Northern Saloon

Sent By:Monk [Coin]
Received By:Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Date:13 Apr 2017 03:11


From: Poppet [Coin]
Subject: FW: FW: Northern Saloon
Received: 13 Apr 2017 02:04
Original Message:
here is the proof like i said so am i in trouble for not waiting or did i do good cause i waited for proof and stuff

From: Hiei
Subject: FW: Northern Saloon
Received: 13 Apr 2017 01:05
Original Message:
Hey poppey :) ! They gave the all clear to who ever wants to capture my cities. It's digusting how much the lie andhow they just want to kill me in the game because they are a bunch of bullies. These people like to use partial truths, alter them, and use past lies from old alliances to try and rally against me, and I garuntee the nap you guys got with them is a sham. Be on gaurd cause they have theived newbies and sent sabs at them before and they probably wont histate to do the same to coin so don't listen to what they say about me. Take the town and demolished it from the inside and it'll be ready to cap soon. Also.. I sent you a copy of my coversation with ache..
From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: WTh?
Received: 12 Mar 2017 18:03
Original Message:
Hiei,
The council has tried to communicate with you multiple times on that matter and now we have resorted to military actions aginst you to do the talking for us. Who ever captures your cities or razes them will be up to fate to deside, not to you or anyone else. We will treat your account as first comes first serves and intend to get back all you have done in damages to our alliance in full. Expect to be newbie ringed from now until you abandon. You have broken the rules of Illyraid by sieging a new player and attacking a training alliance, now you must accept the punishment that follows.
Stan
From: Hiei
Subject: RE: Wth?
Received: 11 Apr 2017 3:07
Original Message:
hey i was nice AND respectful to you this whole time..  Why do you feel the need to go and act like this? Communication is a two way street, if you had done a better job of it before then maybe your players wouldnt of gotten seiged. I'm actually trying to talk to you guys about this.
Stop attacking me.... Why cant you work with me and stop bulling players in this game dont think people havent forgotten all the deaths you have cause here. I am leaving the game.  I'm tired of the damn drama in this game and i need to get my life in order.  This game only holds me back and . if I allowed your alliance to capture from inside my 10 and also my players to capture then your alliance would be inside our 10.  Why would? I wouldn't want that cause I dont trust yous to not theive or use them like you did me by trying to have one of your players capture the city near one of mine, dont forget i was willing to work with you guys and you were the ones who stopped communicating and got all secretive.
From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 18:03
Original Message:
Hiei,
The council has came to a conclusion that your malicious ways will end now even if we had an agreement before you have not left the game or done any action to prove to us you are leaving and have no real way of ensuring to us of not returning to the game. You have a bad habit of twisting players words and making up stories where you are the victim.
Stan
From: Hiei
Subject: RE: Wth?
Received: 10 Apr 2017 3:07
Original Message:
Why are the hell are you guys still sending sieges at me??....  I told you already.... I'm leaving the game and letting coin take my cities. Stop sending seiges right now, we had an agreement. Youre really just going to steal from newbies? You guys aren't any better than so stop acting like you are children. i could have people turn on you just like you are trying to do to me, and if they knew what you were doing , I'd rather destory my own cities than let you guys have anything.


This is the original message thread. 


RE: WTh?

Sent By:Hiei
Received By:Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Date:11 Mar 2017 17:50
One thing I will agree to do is help him find another city to capture that is larger, and replace his troops but why cant we meet in the middle and end it?

From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:45
Original Message:
Olus, you had agreed with dp to alliw him to stay. I saw and saved the copy of your discussion, so you cant say it isnt true

From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:44
Original Message:
Its Kayteen's 10sq that you sit in. The city controls the land no t the player.
Btw, the player was planning on moving the city anyway, but your unprovoked attack requires you to compensate him.

From: Hiei [Coin]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:35
Original Message:
I didnt claim any of the others but the land that I already sit on that is in my 10 squares. You are violating them because I dont agree to have a new neighbor and ive offered fair negotiation but were shot down. Good bye.

From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:34
Original Message:
Kayteen gave us the cities before he left. We have sitters rights to them to prove it. They are not yours and neither is the land they sit on.

From: Hiei [Coin]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:32
Original Message:
Kayteen left the game and obviously Im in his ten squares and when he came back I could have taken them a long time ago. You dont have any claim over my land either.

From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:31
Original Message:
The town is ours. It does not belong to you in any way and you do not have to agree to us taking a city that belongs to us. The city was given directly to us by Kayteen. We did not and do not owe you anything for the priviledge of taking those cities. I have no idea what rule you are referring to as the 10sq role is not in any rule book anywhere. Go read the rules again. The city was there before you, so you have no claim and have no expectation of anything in regard to this matter.
The city is ours and will be captured.

From: Hiei [Coin]
Subject: RE: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 17:13
Original Message:
Greetings,
I've told my negotiations with Dramaqueen were attempted but failed and here's what I offered.
1) Capture but exodus from my 10 squares because it is a rule, if you're going to capture the town of a person you dont know you should ask if its ok.. and I was fine with the other being captured.
2) Captured but atleast give my alliance something in return for that deal
Both failed and the only offer i recieved was a no and that I should come to ache and meet the players, and then after that asked me to help with the siege. It's just rude, and why must I have to put up with being pushed around when I asked for fair treatment.
I'm a fair player, and expect the same respect in return instead of downplaying my requests. I'll agree to helping the player with his troops. No thanks for helping him with that city, I don't agree to have ache as a neighbor any longer and I can easily find an inactive for him to siege because I know one, and no I will not agree to allow any player in my 10 squares. Any further messages regarding demands on allowing him to be in my 10 squares will be dismissed and viewed as childsplay.

From: Lord Stanley [ACHE]
Subject: RE: WTh?
Received: 11 Mar 2017 16:18
Original Message:
Hiei,
Can you please what the hell you were thinking attacking a siege force of one of our alliance members that was situated over 10sq from your nearest city?  Even if it was under 10sq, there is no rule against it. On top of that, it was for a siege.
The player whose army you killed was 300 pop from taking the city and possibly moving it. Now he has to start all over because of you due to your unprovoked attack.
We will be expecting not only reparations for both his troop loss as well as the cost of rebuilding the city from a lower pop. Additionally, you will be agree to allow him to stay there if he wishes.
Lord Stanley

As you can see he changed all of the content. This was one of about 4 different message threads we had between us. 

His biggest mistake that shows his thread is totally fabricated is that the dates of the messages from the bottom up go from April 10 to Mar 11 to April 11 to Mar 12. So I guess I answered him a month before he messaged me? Twice? I know I am good, but I can honestly say that I do not know what will happen in the future. Though I do know what Hiei's future is in Illy with this account.  

As you can see in my message thread, they all occurred within a couple hour span. Also, anyone who has ever gotten a message from me knows that I NEVER sign my messages "Stan". I use either LS, Lord Stanley, or nothing at all.

For anyone out there who might feel that we should continue to use diplomacy, I hope this answers your questions why we don't feel there is anything more to be negotiated with him.

Lord Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment